Question Computer freezing or monitor displaying "no signal" message with PC running?

Aug 22, 2020
Hello fellows, I recently assembled a computer so I can study,work and play. After mounting completed and the OS with all drivers installed.

Everything worked as expected, however the monitor with no reason or warning shuts off while I'm using the PC and displays on the screen "no signal" despite the computer were stil on with all leds and fans working. Despite everything seems to work the keyboard shutdown all leds indicating that energy was cut off, like when the computer is turned off.

At first I thought that it could be an overheating problem and I logged my pc temperatures until it restarted, my cpu was working on 65 celsius degrees and the gpu on 75.

I noticed that I was using an old GPU driver so I updated it, and after that the pc started to froze the screen despite it everything seams to be stil running. And the older problem is stil happening, sometime it is the old problem, sometimes the new one at random.

I dont have any way to test the components separetally and I'm little lost about what I could do to discover what is happening, so any idea would help, thank you everyone.

Here is the full components list.
  • MOTHERBOARD - Ab350m Pro4
  • CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600
  • VIDEO CARD - AMD RADEON Rx580 8gb Asus.
  • POWER SUPPLY - 650w Xtr2 Modular 80 Plus Gold P1-0650-xtr2 Xfx
  • HARD DISK - SSD Kingston 240gb
  • RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport Lt 4gb 2400mhz Ddr4
  • CASE - Redragon Wheeljack white Gc-606wh

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS