Computer Freezing Randomly, Files Become Corrupted, and I'm Unable to Eject or Format Devices

Jan 18, 2019
Recently I've been having issues with my computer since the last week. So far, my computer freezed randomly twice and I would have to turn off the computer by holding the power button. After doing this, some recently created or edited files would become corrupted.
Just recently my computer was unable to format or ejects storage devices. I ran memtest86+ with all my RAM inside and had no errors show up after 9 passes. Then I used CrystalDiskInfo to see my main HDD's health, which was good. Next I tried defragging my main HDD. Afterwards I went into Devices and Printers and noticed a yellow triangle by my PC icon. I went into the Device Manager and found these items listed under "Other devices".
MKDi0rz.png

I attempted to find drivers by having Windows look for drivers automatically and found none. Is there any way to fix this annoying issue and does anyone have an idea for what the AGTETUUA IDE Controller specifically is?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell
HDD: 2x 2TB Western Digital WD Black
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Gaming 08G-P4-2172-KR
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 4x 8GB DDR3 1866
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87