Question Computer freezing randomly, orange light on motherboard appears

Mar 3, 2021
So I built my first pc about a month and a half ago. I’ve been having issues with it. Main issue is that it’s very unreliable. It can be fine for days, sometimes weeks then one day it will just freeze and I have to hard restart using the front panel button. Yesterday, it did the same thing again, only, an orange light come on my motherboard and didn’t go away. My CPU fan kicked up to full and the front buttons didn’t work meaning I had to power it off from the wall. It rebooted fine with no issues.
It does have other issues such as it tells me often that the USB ports malfunction and 9/10, when I boot it to load into windows for the first time after it’s been powered down for a while, the taskbar icons are non-existent and I can’t interact with anything which means again -hard restart.
I’m thinking it’s my motherboard but from reading up online some people think it could be a DRAM issue? Hoping it would be the latter but I have a feeling it’s a faulty mb. Any advice would be appreciated.
Specs:
Motherboard is ASUS Rog strix b450
ryzen 7 3800x
Crucial 32GB RAM 3000MHZ
1TB M.2 Nvme SSD
4TB HDD
600W Modular Corsair PSU
RTX 2060

Mar 3, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 600 is the wattage. It does not state the series from which the PSU is from. By any chance is it a Corsair CX600 green labelled PSU?
hi there, it’s the RM series so RM650 (I got it initially wrong I was typing through the specs off the top of my head) and it’s 80+ Gold certified