Question Computer Freezing

Jan 22, 2021
Okay, so in order to explain it to you well I'm going to to start from the beginning. I have this gaming computer that worked just fine and all that. One day I decided to install a 2nd HDD because I had a 1TB HDD and was running out of space so I got a 2nd one that has 8TB. After installing it my computer starting freezing randomly and I didn't know why. I searched online and saw that someone said to reinstall windows after installing a 2nd HDD and so I did. This actually fixed my problem but only for a while. After a while went by my computer started to freeze again which is the freezing that is happening right now. I decided to reinstall windows again but sadly that didn't work. I searched online for a solution but it seems no one has the type of freezing I have. The freezing that is happening to my computer is that it will randomly freeze. When it does I can sometimes still move my cursor and other times not, as well as still here my audio for a few seconds before it stops. When it freezes, it freezes for about 7 seconds then makes this weird buzzing or grinding noise(hard to describe) from my computer itself(not from the speakers) and this noise last for half a second and after it stops my computer goes back to normal. I don't know what this problem is but can someone please help me?

My specs:
intel i7-8700k
16GB of ram
RTX 2070 Graphic card
I believe 750 watt gold power supply
Asus prime motherboard
1TB HDD and 8TB HDD
Don't know what my cpu cooler is called but it is a cpu fan cooler

Jan 22, 2021
I got it from amazon it says this "Seagate Exos 7E8 8TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 256 MB Cache for Enterprise, Data Center – Frustration Free Packaging (ST8000NM0055)"