Computer froze after trying to fix blue screen repair loop

ZERDZ

Reputable
Jan 24, 2015
Hello, my computer Was built about month ago, I had installed Windows 8.1 onto it because I had a copy lying around. Since the install things have been going weird, I had installed the operating system onto my ssd and when I would boot sometimes the operating system would not be found so I'd restart a couple times when eventually windows would boot and be super slow to the point where everything would freeze then 5 minutes later when it unfroze everything would be fine.

Yesterday I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 and because of this it restarted my computer and put in back into the blue screen repair loop, I have spent the whole day trying to fix it and I have tried everything. I had gotten to the point where I was done with this and decided to reset my computer using the usb with the installation media on its, while doing this the computer powered on and off again and this time it is stuck on the opening MSI Krait Gaming screen that comes up before booting windows which shows how to get to the bios and run the boot menu. Since I have do ethos my computer has been stuck on this page while "Prepairing Automatic Repair" is frozen underneath the MSI branding. I cannot enter the bios and the boot menu, even when restarting my pc the same problem occurs. I have disconnected all my drives and replugged them in but it is still frozen, any help on how to fix this and how to boot my pic to an operating system again would be much appreciated!!

My computer specs:
I5 6600k
Gtx 1070
16gb Geil Superlude ram
MSI Krait Z170 motherboard
Evga 550w G2 PSU
1Tb WD blue hd
240gb Adata sp550 ssd

Solution
Just as a first step, try a CMOS reset. The typical procedure is to unplug your PC, take out the CMOS battery, short the CMOS reset pins together, then reinsert the CMOS battery. Double check in your motherboard guide if this the correct procedure. Then, try booting into the bios.
Just as a first step, try a CMOS reset. The typical procedure is to unplug your PC, take out the CMOS battery, short the CMOS reset pins together, then reinsert the CMOS battery. Double check in your motherboard guide if this the correct procedure. Then, try booting into the bios.

Solution