Question Computer gives Blue Screen after running for a while and won't boot from USB ?

Dec 27, 2022
Firstly sorry for my English,
I couldn't close the cover because the cover of my case jammed the power cable of the video card, I tried to close it yesterday, the cover closed, then I booted the computer normally and started playing Far Cry 6 by watching the temperature values. 30-35 minutes after entering the game, the sound of the game was stuck and the computer gave a blue screen and the error is "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired." Error Code:0xc000000e. I immediately turned off the computer and removed the cover and took the tension of the cable. Then I entered the game again, after 25-30 minutes, the computer started to freeze and gave blue screen again, this time "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired." The Error Code was still the same, but the difference was winload.efi. To fix it, I plugged my format USB into the computer, but when trying to boot from the USB, this time the purple format screen came up and it wouldn't boot. When I tried to turn on the computer again after the problem, my computer turned on, but after a while, the loop I wrote above happened and winload.efi gave the blue screen again.
When I shut down the computer without freezing, it boots from USB but if I try after the blue screen, it doesn't boot.

What should i do, i tested RAM, checked HDD and SSD health, put the video card in Furymark test and all seemed ok.

Minidump Records

My Spec:
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Pro H610M
CPU: İ3-12100F 4.3GHz
GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 6600
RAM: 2x8GB DDR4
PSU: CORSAİR VS 550
WD 1TB SSD: Gigabyte 128Gb SATA
CASE: Cooler Master CMP350