Question Computer goes black when loading games

Aug 16, 2020
I am not very savvy when it comes to computer parts so I bought a prebuilt PC from CyberPower. I noticed that sometimes the computer goes black and goes to the computer start up screen. Here is a video (I originally looked for help on Reddit so that's why it is titled 'Hi Reddit")
View: https://youtu.be/WoK3_aWXeoE
I originally used a DisplayPort cable but I then tried an HDMI cable and the problem was moderately decreased. This PC was labeled as VR ready yet I cannot run Clustertruck. I would appreciate help of any kind. If you would like the parts then please tell me how to get access to that information. Thank you.

simonyeeklang

Distinguished
BANNED
Aug 22, 2011
Hi,
touch metal part of the casing, turn the power off, unplug the power from the wall
Try to take out the GPU, RAM, and reseat it.
this also inclusive of the GPU power cable.
Check the power connection to the mainboard and its extra too.
Make sure your Power supply is enough to support.
When was the last time you defrag your harddisk or trim your ssd?

Aug 16, 2020
Hi,
touch metal part of the casing, turn the power off, unplug the power from the wall
Try to take out the GPU, RAM, and reseat it.
this also inclusive of the GPU power cable.
Check the power connection to the mainboard and its extra too.
Make sure your Power supply is enough to support.
When was the last time you defrag your harddisk or trim your ssd?
I' very sorry for the late reply but as i said I'm very not technically knowledgeable when it comes to computer parts and all that. This computer is about a month new, and if I were to do some of that stuff I would please ask for instructions on how to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience