Computer gone all whack send help

Jun 15, 2018
My computer has started randomly freezing as of yesterday (even while starting up sometimes). As well as this the audio has become crackly which is not a problem with the speakers. As well as this 90% of the time when I start my computer up there is no input to the monitors or keyboard/mouse and no bios startup. I have tried resetting my bios and running anti malware but the problem persists. Thanks

Jun 15, 2018

I recently migrated my OS to my SSD but that was about two months ago and I havent had any problems till now. I cleaned it last night to no avail, as well as the fans are all working properly.
Specs: Sapphire Radeon dual X graphics card, Gigabyte a3 ultra durable motherboard, 8GB ram, AMD fx(tm)-6300 six-core processor, 64 bit.
Let me know if you need any more information, all help is appreciated.

Jun 15, 2018

I don''t know what you mean by temps, but my power supply is a Rosewill 650w. I don't know enough about computers to unplug and plug everything back in currently but I'll try that as soon as I can as I have heard that can magically fix problems.

Regarding temps, I mean what the BIOS shows as well as software in Windows to get CPU, GPU, and motherboard temps. Is your PC a prebuilt, or assembled by family or friend at some point? Do you happen to know which Rosewill 650W model number? Before unplug/plug test, it's worth it to find a tutorial video or guide to help show you a safe way to do so.

Jun 15, 2018

I downloaded a program to test my CPU temp and it is about 22-26 Celsius, and doesn't spike up before a freeze or anything. My computer was built by my friend and my Rosewill is a Hive 650S.