Question Computer headphones without microphone

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Hello, I’m looking for some computer headphone that don’t have a microphone, or at least don’t have one that sticks out. I have a mic, so I don’t want headphones with a microphone, I looked and all I could find were headphones with mics, my motherboard has a 7.1 sound card so I would want to find some with 7.1 sound. Wireless would be a good perk but not required, I’m looking for some under $50, I feel is a good price range. My pc has a 3.1, 3.0, and 2.0 usb, and an audio jack.

Most (all?) surround headphones come with their own USB connection, so your motherboard sound would be used only if the headphones have discrete 3.5mm inputs. And since surround sound on headphones means these are gaming devices, most (all?) of them include mike as well.

Looking at online stores, there are under-$50 headsets, so you have to choose the one which looks least ugly ;). I don't think you can find anything wireless at this price level.

ThatSourMelon

Commendable
Apr 21, 2019
Most (all?) surround headphones come with their own USB connection, so your motherboard sound would be used only if the headphones have discrete 3.5mm inputs. And since surround sound on headphones means these are gaming devices, most (all?) of them include mike as well.

Looking at online stores, there are under-$50 headsets, so you have to choose the one which looks least ugly ;). I don't think you can find anything wireless at this price level.
Thanks! But do you have any suggestions?