Computer help for free

Hey peolpe there is a website and it has like free 24/7 computer support and
it is free and cool and they always help me so if ya have probs go there !!
BYE!

Hell, you can't even spam correctly.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"lol" <lol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey peolpe there is a website and it has like free 24/7 computer support
> and
> it is free and cool and they always help me so if ya have probs go there
> !!
> BYE!

But he'll reach millions of "peolpe" this way....

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

> Hell, you can't even spam correctly.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
>
> aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

> "lol" <lol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hey peolpe there is a website and it has like free 24/7 computer support
>> and
>> it is free and cool and they always help me so if ya have probs go there
>> !!
>> BYE!

I missed that! (-:

--