[SOLVED] Computer "holds down" a key after I release it whenever I play a laggy game ?

D

Deleted member 14196

Does this only happens during laggy games? Or is it all the time? I would run the keyboard troubleshooter just see if I find anything screwy going on

Colif

Win 11 Master
well, you can update drivers on device and see if that help. most of time latency mon will say GPU uses most but I think that is normal. You looking for abnormal like
jalxCgv.jpg

Then google the file using most

what are specs of the PC?
latency seems to be mostly internet drivers, sound drivers and GPU from what I can tell.

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
well, you can update drivers on device and see if that help. most of time latency mon will say GPU uses most but I think that is normal. You looking for abnormal like
jalxCgv.jpg

Then google the file using most

what are specs of the PC?
latency seems to be mostly internet drivers, sound drivers and GPU from what I can tell.
specs:
Intel i7 5500U
16GB ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 950M
I've checked for updates in settings and it all says up to date

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you got a new keyboard since the last thread?
as it could be that keyboard to blame

Reactions: That was cool ngl

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
Have you got a new keyboard since the last thread?
as it could be that keyboard to blame
Not yet still saving up for one

Edit: and yep I figured out that the keyboard was cheap

Last edited:

That was cool ngl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2022
Its an HP laptop the model is 3160NGW cant seem to find a picture of my specific model on google
Cant figure out how to post some images since I'm new but it does say that my computer is having some troubles and it seems to be with power management I have tried disabling power throttling the thing is I disabled it in the registry editor though I cant seem to access the bios

Colif

Win 11 Master
Cant figure out how to post some images