Computer Instant Crash/Wont Turn on/Startup Failure

murple

Reputable
Oct 27, 2015
Hi,
So pretty much this is what is happening to me.

I'm on my computer playing a game or on youtube or whatever. Then my computer will crash and give me a blue screen saying saying there was an error and my computer needs to restart and we're just collecting some error info and we'll restart for you. I've gotten lots of different error codes but my most recent one is : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
So I tried to turn my computer back on. I press the power button, my computer turns on for about 2-3 seconds, then the top front of my computer makes a very weird noise and turns back off. I keep pressing the power button, it just does the same thing, turns on for a few seconds makes the weird noise and turns back off. Eventually I just press the power button and it finally works randomly. When I'm in the loading screen to my computer is says Preparing automatic startup repair or something a long those lines. It brings me to a blue screen giving me various options, Exit and continue to Windows 8.1, Troubleshoot, Turn off PC, Use a Device. Please note that this now happens EVERYTIME I start my PC and I haven't been able to even get to the desktop. I've tried to reset my PC through the menu, I got to around 70% factory new resetting my PC and it says an error occurred and it couldn't reset my PC. It also tells me I can't refresh my PC. I can't
do System Restore, Automatic Repair or change Start Up Settings. I'm really out of options right now and I have no clue what to do.

Some Specs of my PC:
GTX 960
AMD FX 8320
Windows 8.1
Not sure about the motherboard, all it says when I look at it is Gigabyte and PCI Express 2.0

TRENDING THREADS