Computer is acting slow after complete wipe and windows reinstall. Even after reinstall all drivers.

Feb 7, 2019
I really need help, I just upgraded pretty much everything on my computer and it works alright but every time I try to open up an application or run something to freezes up and takes forever to get going and sometimes it doesn’t even do anything at all. I reinstalled my graphics card drivers and I’m just coming off of a HDD wipe and windows reinstall, so idk what’s wrong with it.

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah I downloaded all the drivers from the motherboard website, and downloaded the graphic card drivers as well
My PCs specs are
AMD Ryzen 5 2600< New
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 XC BLACK
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 2x8gb < New
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon< New
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB
And a HPG-600BR-F125 600watt power supply

I’m just coming off of a clean install for everything, wiped hard drive and windows uninstall/reinstall. I had the graphics card in on my old motherboard with my old setup and it worked fine.

Colif

Win 11 Master
check you have latest BIOS as well. MSI motherboards have an app called LIve UPdate 6 that can be used to confirm you have latest drivers, it will be on utility tab of motherboard web site.

Try running HDTune on the hdd, look on the health tab and let it finish a SMART scan, only scores you want are all green OK

I was hoping Toshiba had a diagnostic tool but I can't see one

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks guys but I found the problem. It turns out that the video card was defective. We noticed after installing the graphics drivers for the 6th time that it was running oddly only after installing them. So we plugged in one of my older graphics cards and it worked perfectly.