Question Computer is running slow after a day...

Apr 20, 2019
So I recently built a gaming computer a couple days ago. I used an Windows 10 OS, installed all my drivers, everything was working fine. I installed a few games like WoW, R6,etc. and i was running everything at top specs with 100+ fps. Last night I was playing Fortnite with a few friends, and i had everything except viewing distance at low, so I wasn't pushing my gpu. But it froze, and i couldn't get fortnite to shut, so i restarted my computer. It then didn't recognize my boot device, turns out my SSD had a weak connection. Turned the pc on and everything was running fine, however Fortnite kept crashing, and so did my pc, my pc even restarted in the midst of a game. This was the first time my pc crashed during any game. I played World of Warcraft for 8 hours straight, not a problem, but I play fortnite for 30 minutes and it crashes 3-4 times. I decided not to play fortnite for the rest of the night, and now everytime i try to play a game, i can't even run a game at lowest settings without it being slow. I've no idea why it's doing this, so maybe you can help?
My specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
Wraith Cooler Heatsink
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 RAM 2666
EVGA 600 BQ 80+ BRONZE Power Supply
ADATA SU800 128GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB Hard Drive
ZOTAC RTX 2060 Graphics Card

Black Dovahbear

Reputable
Mar 11, 2017
Sounds like you could have unsupported RAM. When your motherboard has unsupported RAM, the PC tends to BSOD frequently. You may want to look through your motherboard's compatibility list to see if your RAM is supported.

Here's the link to your motherboard's compatibility list.
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B450-F-GAMING/HelpDesk_QVL/

Download the PDF files and look through the DDR4 2666 list and see if your RAM is listed there. I took a quick gander myself and couldn't find it but I didn't look very thoroughly so it very well could be listed and I may just be blind so I encourage you to take a look yourself.