[SOLVED] Computer is underperforming, extremely low framerate

Feb 13, 2019
Things I've done:
Replaced Cpu cooler and paste, reset bios, update bios, clean graphics drivers, replacing memory, reinstalling windows (multiple times)

My temperatures for cpu and gpu seem to be okay but I haven't really cleaned out my gpu for a while.

Dxiag:
my gameplay benchmark:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md5FbV6vei4&feature=youtu.be

here is a gameplay of someone with low end specs getting the same framerate:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd92tsSZIgA

It doesn't really make any sense to me, I've tried so many ways to fix this over the past couple months with no avail.

my pc specs are the following:

i5 2400 turbo 3.5ghz
12gb Duel channel ddr3
AMD R9 380X 4GB
Asrock H61M-VG4
Corsair cx 500

Solution
If lowering resolution doesn't help, and low/high settings, it sounds like CPU is limiting your performance. Even 4core/4 thread CPUs are limiting performance in newer titles according to recent reviews. HWUnboxed had a video about it last week.
Feb 13, 2019
Like above, what resolution and what is CPU and GPU usage in % during gaming? This the only game? Like you mentioned, a GPU cleaning and CPU cooler cleaning could help. Fresh thermal compound as well.

Yeah I've been planning on dissasembling my gpu and cleaning it but I have to reserve a date to do it on.

Gpu utilization is %100 most of the time and dips a bit to 0
cpu utilization is constantly around %99

my resolution is 2560x1080

I've recently reapplied thermal paste, and the cooler is new I bought it two days ago for this reason and my cpu temps don't seem to be the problem.

When I set the graphics on high the fps is around the same as when I put it to low I get no performance increase, same with resolution it barely effects my fps to raise it.

If lowering resolution doesn't help, and low/high settings, it sounds like CPU is limiting your performance. Even 4core/4 thread CPUs are limiting performance in newer titles according to recent reviews. HWUnboxed had a video about it last week.

Solution