[SOLVED] Computer is very unstable since changing RAM for Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 16-16-16-39

Apr 5, 2020
Hi, first time here. Since I changed my RAM into my computer, it crashes all the time. Sometimes, once a week, sometimes, 2 times a day. So very random BSOD. Most of the time, the error is Kernell_cache_error or something like that. It varies. When I put back the original RAM of my G11CD asus computer, it crashes too, but less often. I do not use the 2 sticks at the same time because it was very unstable. I have done some testing on my RAM ( windows memory diagnostic, memtest86) but everything seems fine. If anyone could help, I would gladly accept all the help I can get.

Thank you.

CPU: i5 7400
The RAM I bought is: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 16-16-16-39
Motherboard: G11CD-KO
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

Solution
kernal is a related to POST and if yourve changed the RAM you probably gonna either have to update/reinstall BIOS (be careful) or reinstall (clean install) of windows to clear and reintall all the base drivers for everything

freercurse

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2016
kernal is a related to POST and if yourve changed the RAM you probably gonna either have to update/reinstall BIOS (be careful) or reinstall (clean install) of windows to clear and reintall all the base drivers for everything

Solution