Computer issues crash

greekgod013

Reputable
Oct 27, 2014
Okay so i just got done building a computer. It seems to be running okay for a few day's. However, I've started to notice some issues. Whenever I get done playing world of warcraft, everything becomes freezes and takes several seconds to work. That is I move the mouse, and a few seconds later the cursor not he screen goes. It basically makes it impossible to move at all to the point where i have to hard reset. Today I was able to exit wow and fight through the freezing and clicked on another game. However, when it tried to load the screen was green and purple with text jumbled in and a complete mess. I'm not sure how to describe it and I'm not sure how to upload a picture, which I took. Any suggestions would be really appreciated or helpful. Oh yes, on the motherboard the error 07 and AO is coming up. Any ideas on what that is would be helpful.

Oh yes, on the Maximus Hero Motherboard

The spec's are as follows:

i7-6700K
Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard
1200w PSU
2x 1080 FE
32GB patriot viper ram
Liquid cooling system
M2 Drive 256gb
Sanddisk Raid 0

Solution
Your Qcode readings progress during the post cycle and only indicates an error where it stops. This is the debug code.
Where does it stop.?

Stop code AO is IDE Initialization is started. This is not an error per say, It means post has handed over to your OS on your HDD. If this is a stop error then it means there is a problem associated with the drive and you should check your cabling and configurations in Bios for boot priority.

If your OS is on your HDD or SSD then check your disk for errors. You can use the CHKDSK command in an elevated command prompt to check your disk.
Your Qcode readings progress during the post cycle and only indicates an error where it stops. This is the debug code.
Where does it stop.?

Stop code AO is IDE Initialization is started. This is not an error per say, It means post has handed over to your OS on your HDD. If this is a stop error then it means there is a problem associated with the drive and you should check your cabling and configurations in Bios for boot priority.

If your OS is on your HDD or SSD then check your disk for errors. You can use the CHKDSK command in an elevated command prompt to check your disk.

Solution