Question computer just freezes and monitor no signal

Jul 5, 2019
Hi my computer just freezes and monitor no signal when i restart it sometimes it takes a couple trys for me to see it starting just started to happen last week and its happening 5 10 times a day

Jul 5, 2019
MSI Z170A
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 8GB
250 GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
intel® Core™ i7-6700K Processor
Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling
700 Watt - Standard 80 PLUS Bronze
16GB DDR4-2800 ADATA XPG

If you are using multiple sticks of RAM, then try each individual stick in each slot (one at a time) and see how it goes. You could also change the thermal paste on the GPU and CPU if these are possible as a means of reducing temperature related problems, as these can cause freezing and restarting etc. Also,how old is the PSU, and does it have the necessary connectors. Using adapters, especially for the graphics card, cause power related problems.

Jul 5, 2019
If you are using multiple sticks of RAM, then try each individual stick in each slot (one at a time) and see how it goes. You could also change the thermal paste on the GPU and CPU if these are possible as a means of reducing temperature related problems, as these can cause freezing and restarting etc. Also,how old is the PSU, and does it have the necessary connectors. Using adapters, especially for the graphics card, cause power related problems.

Hey is i ran event viewer and im getting alot of kernel power event ID 41 any idea what this is