Eli_15

Reputable
Jul 15, 2017
My friends' computer keeps bluescreening with the error KERNAL_LAUNCH_FAILURE. His PC bluescreens after around 3 hours of runtime and displays a static redlight under the dram led after the blue screen. While this indicator light is active he cannot turn his computer on at all. He has been having this problem for ages now. Thanks for reading and I hope someone is able to help us find an answer.

He has tried reseating the ream and he will try resetting the bios after his computer is able to startup as he bought the pc off an old friend of his.

Solution
If there is two sticks of ram, try them one at a time. It sounds like the ram is faulty. If you have only one stick of ram, you will need to replace it, or bring it to a store to be tested.

Eli_15

Reputable
Jul 15, 2017
If there is two sticks of ram, try them one at a time. It sounds like the ram is faulty. If you have only one stick of ram, you will need to replace it, or bring it to a store to be tested.
Thank you, I'll make sure to tell him to give that a try when he wakes up tomorrow!

TRENDING THREADS