computer keeps crashing. How do i fix?

My computer keeps crashing without warning. I recently replaced the hard
drive. What can i do.

A computer can crash for any number of reasons.

"How to perform advanced clean-boot troubleshooting in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316434

Ted Zieglar

"char" <char@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer keeps crashing without warning. I recently replaced the hard
> drive. What can i do.

Hi

What do you mean by 'crashing' - freezing, shutting down, rebooting...?
Have a look in the Event Viewer to see if any entries there may point
towards the problem.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User