Question Computer keeps freezing, crashing, and is running slower then usual. Have tried multiple things no fixes yet.

Mar 22, 2021
Hello, my pc recently around a month ago has started having problems where it will just freeze while I'm gaming or even just on chrome. I have recently just got new ram 2 weeks ago in hopes that it would fix the problem and have had no luck. I have also factory reset multiple times already and it still has not fixed the problem. When I do factory reset it will work fine for around a week and then start having the same problem where it will freeze every application I am using and then I can not do anything forcing me to have to turn it off manually. I'm now ordering a new cpu cooler and new SSD. I ordered a m.2 that I'm going to do a fresh install of windows on and get rid of the SSD I'm using now. Does anyone know why this is occurring and how I can fix it? Thank you

Mar 22, 2021
Hello, my pc recently around a month ago has started having problems where it will just freeze while I'm gaming or even just on chrome. I have recently just got new ram 2 weeks ago in hopes that it would fix the problem and have had no luck. I have also factory reset multiple times already and it still has not fixed the problem. When I do factory reset it will work fine for around a week and then start having the same problem where it will freeze every application I am using and then I can not do anything forcing me to have to turn it off manually. I'm now ordering a new cpu cooler and new SSD. I ordered a m.2 that I'm going to do a fresh install of windows on and get rid of the SSD I'm using now. Does anyone know why this is occurring and how I can fix it? Thank you
I have also ran benchmarks for both cpu and gpu and there was no overheating at all and was normal temp.