Computer keeps freezing?

Charliep44

Reputable
May 27, 2014
So I got my new gaming pc yesterday and for some reason it just keeps crashing lots. Sometimes it doesn't crash for a while and sometimes it crashes in the first 5 minutes. My cpu temperature is at 32 c. I have a cooler master cpu cooler sedion I think it is called?

Solution
ok check at the task manager in windows...its look like a program is running like crasy backward
maybe a virus or an unwanted running software?
you can shut off this program in task manager (usually its a virus do that , but check if something is running your cpu at almost 100% ) let me know

Charliep44

Reputable
May 27, 2014

amd fx 6300
Gigabyte 970a-ds3p
8gb ram
75o corsair power supply
Cooler Master Sedion liquid cpu cooler.
Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator (AMD
amd radeon 270

did you have the latest bios ?
http://www.gigabyte.fr/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4122#bios

what kind of ram you have? a dual channel kit...like 2X 4gb DDR3 1600mhz for example?

what kind of psu you have? corsair ( cx/tx/vx/vs/hx) 750

so you said the cpu temp is approx... 32 c , are you sure? where you see that?

did you put a thermal paste on your cpu? did you check if your watercooling system work well?

Charliep44

Reputable
May 27, 2014

It is a dual channel kit for my ram.
psu is a cx
I check the cpu temperture in my bios
And I did not build my pc.

It has stop crashing now, but not sure if it gonna crash again.

''I check the cpu temperture in my bios''

ok , thats good

''And I did not build my pc''

i hope they built the rig like it should ?

''psu is a cx''

it should be good to check the voltage if they are normal ...only if you encounter the crashing issues again

Charliep44

Reputable
May 27, 2014

Since I posted that, it has been crashing so many times. When I turn it on, probably in the first 5 minutes it crashes.

ok check at the task manager in windows...its look like a program is running like crasy backward
maybe a virus or an unwanted running software?
you can shut off this program in task manager (usually its a virus do that , but check if something is running your cpu at almost 100% ) let me know

Solution

TRENDING THREADS