Computer keeps Freezing.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xirangeix

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Hello, Recently my system has been freezing up after about 2-3 hours of being on. I decided to go check Device Manager as many things I read said it is probably something wrong with a driver. In there Under "Network Adapters" I have 4 Yellow Exclamation points. I do not know if THESE SPECIFIC ones are the cause of my computer freezing, please help.

The ones with the Yellow exclamation points are

Microsoft 6to4 Adapter
Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Now its about 30 mins- 1 hour.

It usually happens when im just on the internet, or if I try to do multiple scans at once (mainly a virus scan).

Also when I go in to "Properties" for each of them they all say "This Device cannot start. Code 10". I don't know what else is to cause for my computer freezing.

Also here is a link from the System.info nfo or w/e file.

http://www.filedropper.com/systeminfo

Thanks.

xirangeix

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
So I uninstalled Avira, System care and anything associated with it. JUST having windows firewall+CCleaner is good enough and windows firewall will detect and scan ect as good as any other program?

xirangeix

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
Well after uninstalling all of those and EVERYTHING we've done. I just crashed/froze much sooner then before. I truly don't know what is wrong anymore. This time I crashed by just having 2 tabs of Internet Explorer open.