Computer keeps randomly crashing

laser4455

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys, last time I posted a thread no one ever responded I hope this one works out better. So anyway my computer keeps crashing however I don’t think it’s due to over heating. I have 2 GPU’s in my system and the temps seem to be ok, but my computer keeps making a weird like Zzzzzzzzzzz noise in my headphones and then freezing in which I have to press the reset button. My pc components are a gtx 970 and a gtx 1060, 970a Krait Edition motherboard, with an and FX 4.0 ghz, 16gb ddr3 ram, a 500 gn patriot ssd and a western digital 1 tb hdd. Thanks in advance guys!

Solution
And what psu? =maker+model+wattage.

Tried reinstalling the gpu drivers yet? If you don't need the sound drivers uncheck them via the advanced option,maybe they somehow clash with he realtek drivers for the motherboard.Can check to do a clean install as well under the advanced option,does imo not make it necessary to use DDU.

Guess you do mining or something else looking at the different gpu's?

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
And what psu? =maker+model+wattage.

Tried reinstalling the gpu drivers yet? If you don't need the sound drivers uncheck them via the advanced option,maybe they somehow clash with he realtek drivers for the motherboard.Can check to do a clean install as well under the advanced option,does imo not make it necessary to use DDU.

Guess you do mining or something else looking at the different gpu's?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS