Computer keeps rebooting and the screen shows nothing

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, while playing a game I hit my computer tower with my knee and it shut off and keeps rebooting now even after i force restarted it. Also the screen shows nothing even though its connected to the tower. Please help, I’ve tried unplugging and replugging everything in but the problem is still occuring.

P.s. this has happened these pass few days but it has always turned back on after I force restarted it.

Scott Wayne

Honorable
Mar 11, 2015
you very well possibly trigure a safty system in your mb try unluging the power and wait a few hours and plug it up ive done that plenty of times being a cluxch i bet thats all it is too it the safty system will release after being unpluged long enough.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
you very well possibly trigure a safty system in your mb try unluging the power and wait a few hours and plug it up ive done that plenty of times being a cluxch i bet thats all it is too it the safty system will release after being unpluged long enough.

There is no such system in existence. Again do not reply if you do not know the answer. Also this post is nearly 4 months old. please stick to new current discussions.

TRENDING THREADS