Question Computer keeps restarting after installing a new graphics card

Jul 19, 2019
i just installed my RTX 2070 in MB H61M S2P
Graphic cards before 670
and now my pc keeps restarting.
Whats wrong?
PSU 700w

Jul 19, 2019
Should i change the psu too? but from the spec of mb is actually compatible right even though that isnt recommendation with my MB

Its Dazumba 700w DZ 700

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Does it return to normal if put the 670 back? In case something was bumped?

Did you plug both pcie supplementary power plugs to the 2070?

Try clear cmos to reset bios in case 670 being a non uefi card is confusing the bios (shouldn't be confusing bios but try). With the 2070 in, disconnect main power and remove the cell battery from the motherboard for a couple of minutes. There's only one battery, looks like a coin. Remember which side it goes back in.

That psu doesn't seem like very good quality. Even if got the card working i wouldn't trust it. Research best psus.

Reactions: noertandy
Jul 19, 2019
My Dazumba keeps running for 6 years (maybe) and it keeps all my component in good condition except the Maxtor HDD which is that HDD have been through 12 years has been really slow... and i dont keep the HDD anymore...
yea its plugged there are 14...

Jul 19, 2019
Does it return to normal if put the 670 back? In case something was bumped?

Did you plug both pcie supplementary power plugs to the 2070?

Try clear cmos to reset bios in case 670 being a non uefi card is confusing the bios (shouldn't be confusing bios but try). With the 2070 in, disconnect main power and remove the cell battery from the motherboard for a couple of minutes. There's only one battery, looks like a coin. Remember which side it goes back in.

That psu doesn't seem like very good quality. Even if got the card working i wouldn't trust it. Research best psus.
It really helped me out to clear the cmos... thanks brother

TRENDING THREADS