Computer Keeps Restarting

Nakieya

Reputable
Feb 22, 2014
I don't know who my mother brought this computer from but its a toshiba satellite A215-s5829 laptop. The product key as well as the activation key is not up to date nor was the windows itself. It kept saying windows not updated but didnt think it would cras to wheres it wont even get past this blue or black screen that jkeeps saying windows error recovery....please help!!! what can i do nothing is helping with me pressing f8 or f2 or any of the buttons on the laptop.....it keeps making this long beeping noise and im at a lost for words because i have pictures on here i can never get back!!

First, start doing backups of your files regularly, that way you don't have to worry about losing stuff.

Remove the drive from the laptop, hook it up with an external enclusure to another computer so you can copy your files out.

The beep noise you can look up on Toshiba's support site unless it's from hitting random keys. There are beep codes that point to certain issues.

You'll most likely need to install Windows clean on the system, you can get restore disks from Toshiba if you don't have anything.

TRENDING THREADS