Question Computer keeps shutting down (Please help)

Jun 12, 2019
Hello, I recently built a full PC setup through Amazon and after getting it professionally assembled my computer seems to just shut right down as soon as I start up a game or edit something on Adobe Premiere. I've tried tons of different methods including resetting the entire computer, and various different troubleshooting methods. I tried to run a "benchmark" test in which case my computer shuts down. I've been informed that this could be my computer overheating but when I monitor my temperatures that are always below 50 degrees. The last hope I have is that either the power supply or the motherboard I have is faulty. What can you guys do for me? They are very high end parts so I don't see any other reason for why they would be constantly failing on me. PLEASE help.

CPU- i7-9700k 12M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz 3.6 8
Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
MoBo- Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen)
RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16GB)
SSD- Samsung 860 EVO 250GB
HDD- Seagate 2TB
Graphics Cards- EVGA GTX 970
Power Supply- EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3, 80 Plus Gold 750W
OS- Windows 10 64-bit

Jun 12, 2019
Since power related, I would firstly try to rule out the power supply.
The weird part is when I first got the computer everything worked just fine, then after about a week it starts to do this. Mainly when I try to render things on Premiere or simply just wanna run a game on Steam. Ever heard of something like this before?