Jul 21, 2019
I recently built my computer and once I got all the software done downloading i wanted to play some video games because that's the whole reason I bought this computer so I played a small game like BO2 just to wait while the bigger games install. BO2 ran just fine I had no problems with it at all, but next I played CSGO and every time I would get into a game about 5-15 minutes in the whole computer would just shut down and the only way to turn it back on was to unplug the power supply and re-plug it back in I tried validating CSGO on steam to see if that would fix anything but it didn't. I figured I could live without CSGO so I moved onto ARK and that ran smoothly for hours up until the monitor turned off with no warning just saying "No input detected entering power save mode" and I would have to restart the computer to turn the monitor back on. Finally I tried BO4 and that ran smoothy for a good 2 minutes then shut down just like it did in CSGO. At first I thought it was a cooling issue but I ran 2 stress tests at the same time and the computer held its ground didnt shut down once.

Games that work
Minecraft
GTA 5
BO2

Games that dont work
CSGO
BO4
Ring of Elysium
Ark

Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
16gigs corsair vengeance ram
Radeon RX 590
EVGA 650w silver
Prime-X470pro
windows 10

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
I recently built my computer and once I got all the software done downloading i wanted to play some video games because that's the whole reason I bought this computer so I played a small game like BO2 just to wait while the bigger games install. BO2 ran just fine I had no problems with it at all, but next I played CSGO and every time I would get into a game about 5-15 minutes in the whole computer would just shut down and the only way to turn it back on was to unplug the power supply and re-plug it back in I tried validating CSGO on steam to see if that would fix anything but it didn't. I figured I could live without CSGO so I moved onto ARK and that ran smoothly for hours up until the monitor turned off with no warning just saying "No input detected entering power save mode" and I would have to restart the computer to turn the monitor back on. Finally I tried BO4 and that ran smoothy for a good 2 minutes then shut down just like it did in CSGO. At first I thought it was a cooling issue but I ran 2 stress tests at the same time and the computer held its ground didnt shut down once.

Games that work
Minecraft
GTA 5
BO2

Games that dont work
CSGO
BO4
Ring of Elysium
Ark

Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
16gigs corsair vengeance ram