Computer Lags after a while when using Photoshop

Oct 2, 2018
Everytime I am using photoshop, my computer works all fine and then eventually everything starts lagging. When I drag images it takes 5 sec for it to move and I cannot work like this.
I am terrible with understanding computer stuff, but I just need to solve this. I am willing to do a bit of studying so everything works out fine.

The computer has been bought this year and built at the shop. Here is the list of details:

• Windows 10
    Processor AMD Ryzen 5 1600 six-core processor 3400mhz, 6 core
    Physical memory 16 GB
    Available PM; 7.44 GB
    Total Virtual memory 28.5 GB
    Available VM 13.2 GB
    Video Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6 GB
    ACPI x64-based PC
    Disk Crucial_ct525mx300ssd1
    Seagate BUP Slim RD SCSI Disk Device

I bet Im missing something crucial in this list. What I read from other forums thread that they had to update Graphic drivers or others. I did update my geforce with Geforce experience. Windows is also updated.

I would really, really appreciate any help at al.. Or directions or videos I have to watch to get up to speed into undestand this all.

BTW there are multiple hardware items in the Device Managers (system hardware list)
I tried removing a double mouse and double keyboard entry, but this cause them to not work at all.
I think my Windows might not be official.

To make sure that your windows license is original you can enter "configuration" "windows update" and "activation". Anyway if the license was not legal you would be receiving windows warnings.

Enter the "task manager" and look at the CPU load as well as the programs that are using it the most.

You can also look at the disk load.

Do not touch the device manager if you are not sure that you should touch.