[SOLVED] computer lights and fan stay on when i put the computer to sleep

Aug 24, 2021
I recently got a new cpu and installed some new drivers. since then I have had issued I never faced previously. Usually when i put the computer on sleep mode the computer completely shuts down including the monitor and all of the lights however recently an issue has started where even when i put the computer to sleep the monitor, keyboard and mouse lights go off but lights inside of the computer stay on Is there any fix?

I have already turned off the fast startup.

Solution
When you say lights do you mean rgb lighting? What mobo do you use? It could be something as simple as asus aura etc just having their functionality enabled even when the system is off. I know it happens with my system every now and then after some windows updates.
When you say lights do you mean rgb lighting? What mobo do you use? It could be something as simple as asus aura etc just having their functionality enabled even when the system is off. I know it happens with my system every now and then after some windows updates.

Solution
Aug 24, 2021
Oh yes I also upgraded motherboard to a z390 A pro when i upgraded cpu so you are right that definately could be the issue I should check the bios. The GPU lights and the light on the fan at the front of my case stay on when this issue happens. It only happens time to time though so I might just have to clean install windows.