[SOLVED] Computer locks up randomly, loud buzzing sound from speakers.

yoshimtu

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
https://sendvid.com/uolwna9i

Above is a video of the noise made

Hello, I have been having this problem seemingly out of nowhere where my computer locks up and plays that sound until restarted. I am not too sure how to diagnose it and microsofts event viewer didn't help at all. The temps are fine and it happens at random times, not too often however. Another thing to note is I didn't change any hardware recently.

If anyone knows what to do to figure this out, it'd be much appreciated.

Solution
i would use only the main monitor to check for sound also see if you dont have and cable that touch fan blade you could unplug all case fans and use onboard video to test for sound that will leave cpu and psu fan a list of all parts in system wil help with temp readins and voltages also fan speed use hwinfo sensor page and post a picture of it here .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
i would use only the main monitor to check for sound also see if you dont have and cable that touch fan blade you could unplug all case fans and use onboard video to test for sound that will leave cpu and psu fan a list of all parts in system wil help with temp readins and voltages also fan speed use hwinfo sensor page and post a picture of it here .

Solution