Computer made loud pop while turned off

triggerasfamberomg

Prominent
Dec 9, 2017
Alright so this started yesterday my computer wasn’t plugged in at all I went to plug it in and it wouldn’t turn of for about an hour until i turned it on finally my keyboard would light up but nothing would appear on screen and my mouse wouldn’t turn on it did that twice till it finally worked I played games for about 2 hours and went to sleep I woke up and my computer wouldn’t turn on I left it like that while in bed 4 hours later I heard a loud pop come from my computer I quickly got up unplugged all components and desired I’d check to see if anything burnt there was no smell I took my pc apart and there were no burns anywhere I cleaned it put it all back together and tried to turn it on it wouldn’t ,any idea on what could be wrong ? Sorry if this is kinda long I would appreciate all Help also I did test the psub with a paper clip and it didn’t turn on but I feel like I did it wrong even though I put both ends in the black and green wires in the 20 or 24 pin idk what it is connector all the way till it wouldn’t come out
Edit: If you need this info for any reason the specs are
I5 6400
RX 480 4gb MSI armour
16gb of ddr4 don’t know speeds
MSI h110m pro vd
And some cheap looking psu named “high power model:hpg-600st-f12s”
It is an ibuypower prebuilt I would have a built a pc myself because I do know how to but my dad didn’t trust me and I’m 15 so he bought me a prebuilt a couple years back not that long though

TRENDING THREADS