Computer making loud noises when in game

Sep 20, 2018
So ive been using this computer for about 1 month and it just recently started making loud noises i tried the fan and its not that

GPU: Geforce 1050

CPU: intel i5 7300HQ 2.50GHz

Solution
I would recommend you the following in order to improve the noise:

-Open your PC and Clean it each month, dust is the mayor enemy of every single PC and you should keep it as clean as possible. It will not only remove annoying noises but also takes care of preserving your pc Health.
-Download MSI afterburner and if your Graphic Card dosent pass the 80 degrees mark you can lower the fans a bit.

Your 1050 is probably making loud noises cause its struggling with a Very very tought game, you can lower the game settings in order to reduce fan speed and improve noise.

See ya!
Cheers

Ramlethal

Estimable
I would recommend you the following in order to improve the noise:

-Open your PC and Clean it each month, dust is the mayor enemy of every single PC and you should keep it as clean as possible. It will not only remove annoying noises but also takes care of preserving your pc Health.
-Download MSI afterburner and if your Graphic Card dosent pass the 80 degrees mark you can lower the fans a bit.

Your 1050 is probably making loud noises cause its struggling with a Very very tought game, you can lower the game settings in order to reduce fan speed and improve noise.

See ya!
Cheers

Solution

Latest posts