Computer Motherboard Error?

Jan 31, 2019
Alright, so at the moment I am having a huge issue with my computer. I’m honestly so torn right now that I want to cry. So the problem started earlier today when I had a blue screen of death, which read “memory_management” so I looked in my task manager and saw that 3gb of cached ram were being used. I instantly cleared unnecessary files off my hard drive, and ran a RAM diagnostic. The ram diagnostic finished, and it said there weren’t any problems. At this moment, my computer had took 30 minutes to boot. I thought this was normal because I just had finished my Ram diagnostic so I didn’t think too much of it. I restarted my PC, and it took 30 minutes to boot again. I then tried to launch Fortnite and after 15 minutes of my cursor loading, it said that it couldn’t find a certain file. Also keep it mind my taskbar is blank for some reason and no application has an icon on it. So now at this point nothing will boot up, and I’m honestly lost. If anybody could help me that would mean so much, because I’m so confused right now. It also says in my task manager that my pc is using 100% of my hard drive which I don’t understand. My hard drive is slightly curropt but I’m not sure if that would explain the long boot times, because my OS is on my SSD. Please help it would mean so much. Text me if you have a solution because I’m on my phone and chances are I won’t be able to notice if anyone responds. My number is removed by Moderator . Anyways, thanks if anyone helps have a nice day.

I removed your telephone number for your own security.

You would be swamped with Spam and scam calls from all around the world and in the end, you would have the inconvenience of changing the number.

You will get an e-mail alert every time someone adds to your thread so you won't miss any changes.