Question Computer not booting after random black screen

May 24, 2021
Hello, I am having a trouble with my computer.

So here's the chronology:

I turned on my PC to play Apex Legends with my friends, so I turned the discord on, joined the voice channel, and launched Apex Legends on my PC. A minute after the game starts, my second monitor got turned off suddenly, followed by my main monitor few seconds after my second monitor turned off. While the sound from the game can't be heard (because I pressed Alt+Tab), I could hear the discord voice channel, and they could hear me too. During that moment, I pressed Win+Ctrl+Shift+B but nothing happened. So, I had no choice but to force shutdown my PC by holding the power button for 8 - 10 seconds.

And this is where I got really frustrated. I tried to turn it on for the first time, the screen was all black, no cursors, both my main and second monitor. However, when the time to login the PC has come, the login page was there. No black screen at all. That is, until i logged my computer in. All is suddenly turned to black. No cursors, too. I pressed Win+Ctrl+Shift+B but nothing happened. After that, I tried many times to turn my computer on again. All results are the same, pure black screen, no login screens at all this time. I don't know if this will help at all, but the lights on my keyboard and mouse are turned on. And the caps lock and win lock lights are responsive, too.

I tried from removing and putting on the RAMs, to removing my graphics card, but It didn't work at all. I'm looking forward for the solution of my problem, thank you.

May 24, 2021
Oh, and these are my PC's specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
RAM: Patriot Viper Steel Blackout DDR4 2x8 GB
GPU: Inno3D Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti
Motherboard: AsRock B450 Pro4