• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Computer not displaying anything

Jul 2, 2020
Recently I faced this problem with my computer, and someone told me that the motherboard was faulty. So I already replaced it with a new one, but still it won't display anything. The fans spin and also mouse+keyboard power on. What could be causing this problem?

Jul 2, 2020
I have tried another monitor. But I have not cleares CMOS as I don't know about it. However I have a new motherboard.

Jul 2, 2020
Yes that connected nicely.
But as I have installed a new motherboard should I click Delete button on keyboard to enter BIOS?

May 5, 2020
Well, considering that you tested a dedicated graphics card and it worked, I believe the iGPU is not working properly.

You can remove everything besides the essential before turning on your PC to test if the problem persists. If it does, the problem should be a faulty iGPU.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2020
The motherboard is Gigabyte GA-G41m-Combo. And I just bought it new and replaced my old motherboard. How can it already be faulty?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS