Computer not playing games on their recommended settings

XPhoenixX

Reputable
Apr 20, 2015
I got a gaming rig off of NewEgg about a month ago. This is my first experience with building a gaming pc rig so I am kind of clueless. I got it assembled it no problem. I have been testing it with titanfall. The game recommends and my Nividia Experience "optimize" the graphics settings to very high with all the filters on max. However when I get into the game it lags terrible and it's barely even playable. So I set all the settings to low and I still get a little lag :( Could anyone please help me because I feel like this computer should be eating this game for breakfast... or at least lunch. I have updated the drivers... I think. Here are my computers specs if you are wondering
GeForce GTX 960
AMD FX 8350 8 core processor
8 gb ram
Windows 7 home premium

PS. I am very sorry if I have put this into the wrong forum category

Solution
Those specs SHOULD be fine for running that game maxed out, but its not. So, make sure to go into the games Directory Folder, right click on the game and run it as Administrator, make sure the game is running 64 Bit, DOUBLE CHECK your video drivers are up to date, if that doesn't work, I am guessing you didn't Torrent the game, so go into Origin, Right Click on it and Click Repair. If this doesn't work, feel free to contact me! :)

HungrySpartan2

Reputable
Apr 20, 2015
Those specs SHOULD be fine for running that game maxed out, but its not. So, make sure to go into the games Directory Folder, right click on the game and run it as Administrator, make sure the game is running 64 Bit, DOUBLE CHECK your video drivers are up to date, if that doesn't work, I am guessing you didn't Torrent the game, so go into Origin, Right Click on it and Click Repair. If this doesn't work, feel free to contact me! :)

Solution