Mar 30, 2019
I've had my computer for a little over a year. It's brand new and I built it myself. It's been preforming fine expect that when I would be unplugged or when the power supply would be shut off, the computer would be stuck in a boot loop. In that case, I would just keep turning it on and off until it came back on and started working as normal. However, this time it was accidentally unplugged while it was off (power supply was still on) and it has been stuck in a reboot loop since then. I have tried turning it off and on; that didn't work. Then I went to a thread on this website to find out why my PC wouldn't post and NONE of it helped. I've tried booting outside of the case, with and without the drives, with and without my GPU, and with every single ram slot. I even tried clearing CMOS and swapped out the battery and it didn't help at all. My only thoughts are that my ram stick doesn't work, my GPU doesn't work, my CPU doesn't work, or that the issue is with my motherboard itself. There has been no display and it won't even boot to bios. My PC won't shut down completely in the restart loop but it would make it's light go dim and brighten up again.

My PC specs:
Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming
Amd 1600 w/ default cooler ( not overclocked)
GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB ( not overclocked)
Gskill Aegis ddr4 8gb (one stick)
PNY CS1311 SSD 120GB (boot drive)
Seagate barracuda 2tb
Corsair CX 650M

Last edited: