Computer not recieving any signals from Display port,VGA's, HDMI or DVA.

MonsieurDan

Reputable
Jan 2, 2015
Hello guys, I would first like to say that this is my first time posting on the forum, so I am a little new to this. Anyway, I recently bought an ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440p monitor, and was eager to install this as my new monitor. I unplugged my old monitor, and installed my new monitor. I booted up my computer, but I kept getting an error saying there was no signal from the display port. I then tried VGA, DVA and HDMi, but all got the same error. So now I open my computer, and saw that everything was running fine. The motherboard was on, and everything else like the GPU was powered on. So I called ASUS, and they told me to ship it back, which I am doing so right now. I decide to hook up my old Monitor, a HP2009m monitor, but I got the same error! I am confused, since it worked fine before, but now it doesnt detect the signals. So I tried using an HDMI on a TV and hooking it up to my computer, but It doesn't detect signals. I am now extremely confused on what I should do, so I really need some help.
My specs are:
CPU: Intel I7 2600k
GPU: GTX 670 power edition
Motherboard: Asus P8z77-vx
Ram: G-skill ripjaws 8gb.
Power supply: Corsair TX750 watt
I built this computer two years ago, so it is fairly new.

Solution
Then unplug your power code and hold the power switch for just about 30 seconds and then turn on it again and keep pressing f8 to get in to the safe mode option and in there change your screen resolution to the lowest avillable.

harendra410

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
I'm not a expert in your issue but i can probably give you some more solutions!!
1.chech wheather your keyboard is getting signals(i mean the led bulbs about caps lock...)if not it must be an error with your MB or the RAM

2.check wheather you can hear the sound of windows startup.if not it must be the same RAM or MB i suggest

MonsieurDan

Reputable
Jan 2, 2015

The computers and Keyboards LED's turn on, and I can hear the windows startup sound.

harendra410

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Then unplug your power code and hold the power switch for just about 30 seconds and then turn on it again and keep pressing f8 to get in to the safe mode option and in there change your screen resolution to the lowest avillable.

Solution