Computer not starting?

Roman TV

Commendable
Sep 18, 2016
Hey guys i really need help and sorry im new to this forum and not sure what topic to put it under. My computer won't start and ive searched everywhere and tried almost everything. I will be forever grateful if someone could help!
So about 2 months ago i turned my computer off and i havent turned it back on since. so i left it off for a while and recently decided to come back but now nothing was working, my mobo light was on but nothing was happening, so i checked my fpanel, i tried the pwr short method, i checked all around my mobo for anything grounding the mobo but theres nothing. So i checked my power supply and found out its no longer working so i went out and bought a new one. But the computer still wont work the psu is fine and i dont see any damage to my mobo. And the problem is i have no way of testing if my cpu or gpu is working. Ive tried taking my mobo out and placing it on some cardboard and reattaching everything. But no progress. So overall when i click my power switch nothing happens, no fans spin and only the mobo light is on. Pls reply if you have any clue whats going on.

Solution
Hi, try leaving only CPU, CPU fan, case fan, 24 pin power cable connected. No other components/cables. Start the board and see if the case fan (not CPU) does spin.
If not, it might be a dead board.