Question Computer not starting.

Feb 27, 2019
Hello guys.
I’ve removed the northbridge from the motherboard and replaced it. Now the computer doesn’t start properly... The fans are running but the pc is not starting. Can someone help me please

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need much more detail than 4 sentences. Can you please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also explain how you managed to remove the North Bridge...and replaced it? Did you solder on a new North Bridge?

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
We're going to need much more detail than 4 sentences. Can you please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also explain how you managed to remove the North Bridge...and replaced it? Did you solder on a new North Bridge?
He probably means drivers.... But if he did replace it physically all you need is this for $1700 http://prntscr.com/mu74l3

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

CPU : i5
Motherboard: Intel dq67sw
Ram: 10gb corsair
HDD: 500gb don’t know the model/brand
GPU: Asus 5450
Psu: It’s unbranded. 500W 12CM Silent Fan PC Power Supply ATX Computer PSU 500 Watt SATA 24-PIN

The north bridge it’s not soldered it’s on clips.

TRENDING THREADS