Question Computer not turning, keeps beeping quickly and continously with no pause.

Badmaw

Prominent
Aug 15, 2019
My pc was working fine not 10 minutes ago, i just moved it to another room and now its simply not turning on. Its beeping very tiny beeps continously. If i let it turn on, it reaches the windows load screen but the loading animation never appears, hence it remains stuck there. I have already checked the wires, cleaned and reinserted RAM, cleaned the CPU and its certainly not a GPU issue. I am confused on what to do, i was playing games barely an hour ago. What should i do?

SOLVED: After hours of testing ive found the culprit: my keyboard. Whenever i disconnect it my pc runs fine. I do remember cleaning it vigroulsy earlier so i might have done something to it.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Also, since you moved to another room, can you try and work with another outlet in the current room or take the system back to the previous room to rule out an electrical/grounding problem?

Badmaw

Prominent
Aug 15, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Also, since you moved to another room, can you try and work with another outlet in the current room or take the system back to the previous room to rule out an electrical/grounding problem?
Its a dc7900 small form factor
Q9400 2.67 GHZ processor
Gt 1030 GDDR5
8GB RAM DDR2
and no ive already tried that, its not an electricty issue.

TRENDING THREADS