Computer not turning on at all. Do I replace my motherboard or power supply? (Followed a toms guide checklist)

Husqiy

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
Followed this:
www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

My computer is not turning on at all (no fans / no beeping with a motherboard speaker / literally nothing is turning on)

It's looking like I either need to replace the power supply or the motherboard but don't know which.

(Using numbers from the guide linked):

15 did occur in which a loose screw fell into a motherboard hole (and yes I did test turning it on with that in there)

16 I did not follow also (although I didnt do something ridiculous like build it on a carpet) in terms of not wearing an anti static band or not always making sure to hold the case to ground myself.

I may have been too rough also when inserting things into the motherboard (flexing it to a point it might of broke but from my point of view I didnt bend it that hard at all).

I may of been too rough with screwing things in on the first day of me building it as I never had a screwdriver so I used a plucker/tweezer instead (so be bumping into other things or slipping did happen on a light/medium scale which might of been enough to break the motherboard)

Today I did get all the tools needed bit it may of been too late.

In regards too the power supply I may have bent the cable wires too hard with the tight space.
I didnt plug on the cables needed into the power supply before putting it in the case so when I was rummiging through the cables to plug others in or get others it may of caused issues there.

There was been no burning smells, noises or anything when trying to turn it on (literally nothing and I even have the motherboard speaker plugged in)

I did try plugging it in another wall outlet also (which isn't listed on the guide)

Specs:
Motherboard- Gigabyte AB-350 Gaming 3
Power supply- semi modular Cooler Master G750m (750w)

CPU- AMD Ryzen 1600 (With stock spire cooler which came with it)
GPU- NVIDIA EVGA 1070ti
Ram- Corsair Vengence DDR4 16GB 3200Mhz

---------------

I've lost all confidence in building computers really (considering I broke a cpu a couple days ago also because the cpu was stuck to a heat sink and I bent the pins taking it off, tried to straighten them but then a pin fell off).