Computer not working after case opened and taken apart

Jan 3, 2019
I took my computer apart and put it back together but I found once it was together as soon as I switched the socket on to the computer the fan went full speed but it I then went and pressed the power button on the computer the fan would slow down but there would be no video output or anything else happening? Any help would be appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Did you take the system apart to clean or was there an intermittent issue you went in to resolve?

Jan 3, 2019
I took the computer apart to see the components inside as I was thinking about trying to change the case, I have a Lenovo idea centre 300s-100 ish with 8 go of ram and 1000gb hard drive running on windows 10 as I explained I put it all back together and when I plugged it in the fan went full spinning really loud and fast and so then I pressed the power button and the fan slows down but there is still no video output or anything

Tumeden

Honorable
Oct 15, 2016

Try filling out your PC specs as requested above... you need to help us with information before we can continue to help you.