• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Computer on, “no signal” on monitor, keyboard turns on then off repeatedly

Jun 9, 2020
Hello, so recently my monitor has been saying “no signal” when I turn it on, even when connected to my computer. Tried all the troubleshooting steps, power cycling, PSU power testing, Ram cleaning and adjusting, etc. I went to Micro center today to get it checked out and they recommended a new motherboard and CPU, so I buy them, get home, put it all together just for the monitor to flash the loading symbol for a split second then to go back to a black screen. I tried different cords, outlets, everything. I noticed the RGB keyboard I own comes on for about 7 seconds, then goes off, then on again, etc. and I’m not sure why, but the monitor still says no signal and it did the same thing at micro center as well, pls help!! Would it be the graphics card maybe?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS