Computer Phone

Aug 17, 2020
I want to use my laptop as a phone. I don't want a separate phone to go with my laptop ---I just want the laptop to work as a phone. It makes no sense why this cannot be done. Has anyone else in this same mindset come to a solution?

Everything I do is on my laptop and desktop. I never use phones at all. They sit in a drawer connected to my computers and that is where they sit until they die. My last smartphone just died. I went to get a new one and saw the prices. You have to be kidding. I can buy a real laptop for the price of one of this stupid little toys.

I just need my laptop to be able to make phone calls, use Telegram and other messaging apps, without having a $500 toy phone that costs $0.50 to make in China.

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, my phone number was given to me by TMobile. How is that going to work with your two genius's ideas?

Yeah, my phone number was given to me by TMobile. How is that going to work with your two genius's ideas?

It's not, but you did not say you wanted to use your T Mobile service or a specific number for this, just to make calls using your computer. Answers can only be given to the question you are asking. If you want to use your T Mobile service/phone on a computer, ask them if it's possible but don't think it is. You can use a SIM card in a computer for data service, that I know. You can also buy many phones well under $500, even under $200 and still get a good quality phone.