Question Computer posts but after no display

Sep 12, 2021
I have recently built a computer for a sibling. It used to turn on and run fine about 2-3 months ago. Originally had the windows bug where you could type in file explorer or the search bar so I ran DBAN to wipe it clean and do another install. After it was all complete when trying to install windows it would think for a bit then the display would turn off. I managed to get windows onto the ssd with a test bench and confirmed my graphics card was working and booted up fine. CPU temps were high so I tried replacing the cooler, still no fix. It will say performing automatic repair and then turn off the display, the cpu will just continue to heat up. Everything looks good in the bios, I really don't know what is going on. Ive tried resetting the bios with no fix also tried updating it with no fix. Don't know what to do

Specs
b450m
ryzen 7 2700x
16gb ram
1tb ssd
gtx970
EVGA 600w PSU

I have recently built a computer for a sibling. It used to turn on and run fine about 2-3 months ago. Originally had the windows bug where you could type in file explorer or the search bar so I ran DBAN to wipe it clean and do another install. After it was all complete when trying to install windows it would think for a bit then the display would turn off. I managed to get windows onto the ssd with a test bench and confirmed my graphics card was working and booted up fine. CPU temps were high so I tried replacing the cooler, still no fix. It will say performing automatic repair and then turn off the display, the cpu will just continue to heat up. Everything looks good in the bios, I really don't know what is going on. Ive tried resetting the bios with no fix also tried updating it with no fix. Don't know what to do

Specs
b450m
ryzen 7 2700x
16gb ram
1tb ssd
gtx970
EVGA 600w PSU
so it could post, but couldn't display windows installer?