[SOLVED] Computer Powers Up But No Signal

cjhodrod

Prominent
Aug 20, 2020
Hi I just got a brand new motherboard/CPU and installed everything for my first time, I got everything plugged in and the computer powers up without any excessive beeping and I keep getting no signal when I try plugging my HDMI Cable into my graphics card, I tried a different graphics card to see if that was the issue and still happening I’m not sure what it could be. I made sure all my wires have solid connections, both GPU’s start up than stop idk if that’s a good sign help would be appreciated.

Also forgot to mention my wireless mouse doesn’t not do anything when started but when I plug keyboard in it turns on.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card
Ryzen 5 6 Core 12 Thread Processor
ASRock B550M-HDV Motherboard
XLR8 DDR4 16 GB Dual Channel RAM

Last edited:
Solution
I had similar issue with my new build. I had to reseat memory sticks again and again for at least 3 - 4 times and then system booted. Your issue might be different though. Give it a try. If you have dual channel ram i believe 8 x 2 then insert only one at a time and check again

mmp09

Commendable
Nov 27, 2021
I had similar issue with my new build. I had to reseat memory sticks again and again for at least 3 - 4 times and then system booted. Your issue might be different though. Give it a try. If you have dual channel ram i believe 8 x 2 then insert only one at a time and check again

Solution

cjhodrod

Prominent
Aug 20, 2020
I’ll definitely give it a try, my motherboard only has 2 RAM Slots idk if that’s dual channel or not Ik my old one had 4 RAM Slots. I did try reseating the RAM the other night and couldn’t get any results.