Computer problem forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kargon

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
Hello,
im really having problems with my computer and i aint no expert so everything ive done to rectify the problems i think may have made things worse. firstly whatever browser i try i seems to shut down, but i mainly use ie8, this can shut straight away or in ten minutes or after half and hour. im also getting the blue screen of death a bit to often - nIRQL not loess or equal - memory management - pfn list corrupt - npage in non page area. i did have kaspersky installed, but it started playing up, couldnt carry out an update (invalid binary file) i fully uninstalled it and installed avg free trila, that seemed to be okay for a little while then getting computer at risk, telling me to update but wont, lots of things im trying wont install or update, please help im going bloody mad (also think it might be a driver issue or security

Consider your system may be infected ?
I would suggest a Windows system restore, but if in fact you are infected, you might just recopy the symptoms from the restore. If you have a date when you did not have the problems, it is worth a try. Otherwise if you have CD for Windows, repair-install the OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.